Re: [pcgen] Re: Help with List files

  • Master Cougar
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
      On 02 Jan 2003, you wrote

      >> Okay, found it, in Data, Customsources and yes, the deity I
      > created
      >> is there. Weird. Will this load automatically now?
      >
      > It should.

      Great, and it did! Okay, one more thing. Why is the standard by
      system for Abilities not part of PCGen? I use it to make characters for
      LG and I had to manually set the point buy system.

      --
      Marc da Puma
    • merton_monk <merton_monk@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
        > On 02 Jan 2003, you wrote
        >
        > >> Okay, found it, in Data, Customsources and yes, the
        deity I
        > > created
        > >> is there. Weird. Will this load automatically now?
        > >
        > > It should.
        > >

        > Great, and it did! Okay, one more thing. Why is the standard
        by
        > system for Abilities not part of PCGen? I use it to make characters
        for
        > LG and I had to manually set the point buy system.

        The point buy system is not in the SRD (standard resource document),
        since PCGen is OGL compliant we could not include a point buy system
        by default. Fortunately you should only need to define the point-buy
        settings once.

        -Bryan

        > --
        > Marc da Puma
      • Master Cougar
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
          On 02 Jan 2003, you wrote

          > The point buy system is not in the SRD (standard resource document),
          > since PCGen is OGL compliant we could not include a point buy system
          > by default. Fortunately you should only need to define the point-buy
          > settings once.

          True, I forgot about the SRD. While it is true that one has to set
          the point settings only once, unless one uses different types, it is
          rather a painful process.

          --
          Marc da Puma