Re: Multiple Weapon displays

  • Ian Dale <ian_dale@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David <Papa-DRB@h...>" <Papa-DRB@h...>
      wrote:
      > Normally my Ranger character fights with a warhammer (primary) and a
      > light hammer (offhand), but on occasion drops the light hammer and
      > uses the warhammer in both hands. How do I display both to these
      > options on the standard dnd.html sheet?
      >
      > thanks, -- david

      Thanks to Barak, in 4.2.5, csheet_dnd_std.htm and csheet_dnd_std.fo
      (probably most of the others, as well) will show you the attack and
      damage bonuses for any type of attack with each weapon (primary,
      off-hand, two-weapon, etc.).

      -Ian
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
        Thanks Ian!

        It took help from Felipe (a code monkey) and Tir also. :)

        The new blocks are on all but the _combined.htm sheet. \

        For those that might be mystified by the abbreviations...

        1H-P One Hand, Primary Hand
        1H-O One hand, Off Hand
        2H Two handed
        2W-P-(OH) Two Weapon, Primary Hand, Off Hand Weapon = Heavy
        2W-P-(OL) Two Weapon, Primary Hand, Off Hand Weapon = Light
        2W-O Two Weapon, Off Hand

        Everyone, please bang on these and let me know if there are any situations
        where you get incorrect numbers.

        Barak
        Output Sheet Chimp
        LST Gibbon

        > > Normally my Ranger character fights with a warhammer (primary) and a
        > > light hammer (offhand), but on occasion drops the light hammer and
        > > uses the warhammer in both hands. How do I display both to these
        > > options on the standard dnd.html sheet?
        > >
        > > thanks, -- david
        >
        > Thanks to Barak, in 4.2.5, csheet_dnd_std.htm and csheet_dnd_std.fo
        > (probably most of the others, as well) will show you the attack and
        > damage bonuses for any type of attack with each weapon (primary,
        > off-hand, two-weapon, etc.).
        >
        > -Ian
      • Keith Davies
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2003
          On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 03:41:44PM +0000, Ian Dale <ian_dale@...> wrote:
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David <Papa-DRB@h...>" <Papa-DRB@h...>
          > wrote:
          > > Normally my Ranger character fights with a warhammer (primary) and a
          > > light hammer (offhand), but on occasion drops the light hammer and
          > > uses the warhammer in both hands. How do I display both to these
          > > options on the standard dnd.html sheet?
          > >
          > > thanks, -- david
          >
          > Thanks to Barak, in 4.2.5, csheet_dnd_std.htm and csheet_dnd_std.fo
          > (probably most of the others, as well) will show you the attack and
          > damage bonuses for any type of attack with each weapon (primary,
          > off-hand, two-weapon, etc.).

          Sweet! I've been wanting this for a while now. Thanks Barak et al.

          Keith
          --
          Keith Davies
          keith.davies@...