MISC: Good for WotC CS

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Well I have something good I'd like to say about WotC's customer
      support. I had bought the eTools at GenCon, (I was the one to show it
      to the group of us there the first). Well I hadn't used it too much,
      and it had fallen behind my computer desk. And when I pulled it out it
      had gotten all gummed up with something (probably spilled Coke), so
      naturally I contacted the WotC tech support about what it would cost
      to get it replaced. Because I do use it for the random monster
      creation and treasure and such (which we still need to support :P).
      Anyway they emailed me back and just said send the copy back to us and
      we'll replace it no charge, which I thought was very decent of them.
      So I say Good Job to them :)

      Paul Grosse
      MSN Messenger: Nylanfs@...
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein