Re: [pcgen] Printing and Exporting Problem in 4.2.5

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003
      Delete the options.ini file in your PCGen directory and re-start PCGen.

      Barak
      Output Sheet Chimp
      LST Gibbon

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003
        Barak,

        Gave it a shot, no joy. Any other ideas?

        Craig

        > Just downloaded 4.2.5, and still can't export or print any characters.
        When
        > the "Print a PC or Party" dialogue box pops up, there are no templates
        > available in the right-hand pane. I checked the directory structure, and
        the
        > templates are there, but not being displayed in the dialogue box.
        > Any ideas?
        > I checked the archive but came up dry.
        > Craig

      • Barak
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003
          Hmmm... Oops.

          Looking at what I posted to you, I seem to have implied that you should
          delete the file while PCGen was running. Not so.

          Did you delete it while PCGen was running? If you were that may be the
          difficulty. PCGen writes that file on exit, so if you deleted it while
          running it would re-write itself with the old, incorrect info.

          Try deleting it while PCGen is NOT running, and then start up and see if
          all is better.

          Barak
          Output Sheet Chimp
          LST Gibbon

        • Craig Shaw
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003
            Barak,

            Thanks, you da man. I thought it was shut down the last time, but obviously
            not. Works like a charm now.

            Thanks sir!

            Craig

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003