.Lst file alteration -- adding a feat

  • zestrenocya <Gamemastyr@attbi.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
      I'm sure this has been asked before, but I looked through the group a
      bit and couldn't find it.

      What syntax would one use in the .lst file to create a feat that
      granted a permanent +1 dodge bonus to AC? Is there a way to indicate
      that this bonus is lost when the character is flat footed since some
      character sheet exports show flat footed AC on the output?

      I'm assuming there is a way to do this in PCGen, but I'm not entirely
      certain. I tried looking through the .lst files, but couldn't find
      anything that really fit the mold (which is how I usually manage to
      input my house rule stuff.)

      Thanks in advance for any assistance.

      Zestrenocya
    • Martin Smith <groups@mjsmith.me.uk>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "zestrenocya <Gamemastyr@a...>"
        <Gamemastyr@a...> wrote:
        > I'm sure this has been asked before, but I looked through the group
        > bit and couldn't find it.
        >
        > What syntax would one use in the .lst file to create a feat that
        > granted a permanent +1 dodge bonus to AC? Is there a way to
        indicate
        > that this bonus is lost when the character is flat footed since
        some
        > character sheet exports show flat footed AC on the output?

        Try

        BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|Type=Dodge
      • David <Papa-DRB@hvc.rr.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
          PCGen 424. It would probably need a new Token, but you might be able
          to fake it out by using the following:

          Permanent Dodge[tab]TYPE:General BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Ability[tab]
          <rest of line, ie. STACK, MULTI, DESC, etc.>