CSheet Template Problem in 4.2.4?

  • Craig Shaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Greetings.

      Just downloaded the latest and greatest, and ran into a problem that I hadn’
      t found before. When I try to export or print, there are no templates to
      choose from. I’ve downloaded the whole package 3 times now, and I still get
      the same problem. The directory structure for the output sheets is different
      with this version (4.2.4) so I wonder if the software is looking in a
      different location?

      I searched the archives but came up dry.

      Craig

    • gildoggydogg <sgilroy2@woh.rr.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        By default 4.2.4 looks to the old directory for the templates (atleast
        it did for me) all you have to do is go into your settings and change
        the paths to the output sheets you use.