RE: [pcgen] Re: minor bug: metamagic

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      Just to make sure, you've actually

      1) put in a new spellbook name at the top of the spell tab on the right
      panel
      2) and hit the "add" button
      3) selected the new spellbook name when it appears on the list below
      (IMPORTANT)
      4) tried to put spells in it

      This worked for me...

      It sounds like you didn't select the spellbook and tried to put it into
      your know spells by mistake.

      Barak
      Output Sheet Chimp
      LST Gibbon

    • TheLoonie <theloonieoutkast@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
        > Just to make sure, you've actually
        >
        > 1) put in a new spellbook name at the top of the spell tab on the
        right
        > panel
        > 2) and hit the "add" button
        > 3) selected the new spellbook name when it appears on the list below
        > (IMPORTANT)
        > 4) tried to put spells in it
        >
        > This worked for me...
        >
        > It sounds like you didn't select the spellbook and tried to put it
        into
        > your know spells by mistake.
        >
        > Barak
        > Output Sheet Chimp
        > LST Gibbon

        That is what i have been trying... well i am going to assume that
        this is an issue with my comp and leave it at that... bout time to
        clean the hard drive anyway... thanks