FEATURE REQUEST -- No default deities or domains in 4.2.4

  • brooksjmark <brooksjmark@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      I know that there is an editor that lets you add this, but...

      It would be really neat if at least the Core Rules default
      deities/domains were included.

      I'm sure that there are folks who download PCGen, never having used it
      before, and try to use it to create a cleric, then...hey, where are
      the domains?
    • Timothy J. Lanza
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        At 07:08 PM 1/1/2003, brooksjmark <brooksjmark@...> wrote:
        >I know that there is an editor that lets you add this, but...
        >
        >It would be really neat if at least the Core Rules default
        >deities/domains were included.
        >
        >I'm sure that there are folks who download PCGen, never having used it
        >before, and try to use it to create a cleric, then...hey, where are
        >the domains?

        The deities are not present in PCGen because they are not present in the SRD. Until such time as PCGen has access to WotC's IP/PI, you won't see these deities in PCGen.

        --
        Timothy J. Lanza