New here

  • kmaxx93749 <kmaxx93749@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      I have downloaded all the files 1, 2, and 3 from sourcecforge. I
      have downloaded java. THe program works but it appears I am missing
      supplements from WOTC. The only suppplement I have is Psionics.
      Where is the "Tomb and Blood", "Sword and Fist", and etc.? Help me
      please.

      Kevin
    • Timothy J. Lanza
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        At 04:11 PM 1/1/2003, kmaxx93749 <kmaxx93749@...> wrote:
        >I have downloaded all the files 1, 2, and 3 from sourcecforge. I
        >have downloaded java. THe program works but it appears I am missing
        >supplements from WOTC. The only suppplement I have is Psionics.
        >Where is the "Tomb and Blood", "Sword and Fist", and etc.? Help me
        >please.

        I've forwarded the complete text of an automessage that you must have missed by about three hours.

        --
        Timothy J. Lanza
      • kmaxx93749 <kmaxx93749@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
          Thank you. I read that but it didn't seem to click with me DUH!!!