Re: Trouble with Holding my Horses... in the inventory

  • merton_monk <merton_monk@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      I'm glad you like PCGen! I'm not sure if you need to add the
      Nightmare to his inventory... just create the Nightmare as a
      separate character. Make sure you load the source "WotC - DnD Core
      Rulebook III - MM" (Monster Manual) and Nightmare should show up as
      one of the Race choices.

      -Bryan
      Code Monkey Publishing, Co-Founder www.codemonkeypublishing.com
      Benevolent Dictator of PCGen, pcgen.sourceforge.net
      merton.monk@...
      merton_monk@...

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "doktrjerms <jc84@e...>" <jc84@e...>
      wrote:
      > Hello all.
      >
      > Thanks for all your hard work on PCGen. I just stumbled across it
      > and it is a great help to me.
      >
      > I am using PCGen 4.0.0 loaded with the D&D 3E Core Rulebooks plus
      the
      > Psionics Handbook. One thing that evades me is how to use
      inventory
      > to add a mount to my new evil villain. Horses don't seem to be in
      > the inventory at all.
      >
      > Probably just me... Anyways, what he really has is a Nightmare as
      > his mount, but I'll settle for a horse. While I am asking, can I
      add
      > a nightmare?
      >
      > Thanks everyone,
      > DoktrJerms
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        If you have the MM loaded, under transportation (Goods, transportation,
        mounts or containers) should be the Nightmare. No cost (Cost 0) since there
        is no cost listed in the MM, but the carrying capacity for light load I
        believe is there. Camel, Elephant, Giant Eagle, Giant Owl, Griffon,
        Hippogriff, Pegasus, Spider Eater, and Worg are also there.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen Team
        LST Silverback (Data)