Re: [pcgen] [OT] Dragon magazine article

  • Duane Botsford
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
      259 had kingdom creation system based off of the Skills & Powers books, and 293 had one with a worksheet to keep track of all sorts of stuff. One of them might be the one you're looking for.

      =========================
      Duane Botsford
      botsford@...
      AIM : Ludoc2K

      Burn the land and boil the sea,
      but you can't take the sky from me.

      Ballad of Serenity - Firefly Theme
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2003
        On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 09:24:38PM -0500, Duane Botsford wrote:
        > 259 had kingdom creation system based off of the Skills & Powers
        > books, and 293 had one with a worksheet to keep track of all sorts of
        > stuff. One of them might be the one you're looking for.

        Thanks Duane. 259 was the one I was looking for (didn't help as much as
        I'd thought it would, but it *was* the right article). I didn't think
        of 293, but it looks interesting, and probably more what I had in mind.
        Thanks.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies