[OT] Dragon magazine article

  • Keith Davies
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hi All,

      Some time ago Dragon magazine had an article on society/nation creation
      using a point-based system. Does anyone here know offhand -- or even
      have a decent guess -- which magazine that was? It was sometime after
      250, and I *think* after 3e came out, but I don't remember for sure.

      Keith
      --
      Keith Davies
      keith.davies@...

      PCGen: <reaper/>, smartass
    • Duane Botsford
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
        259 had kingdom creation system based off of the Skills & Powers books, and 293 had one with a worksheet to keep track of all sorts of stuff. One of them might be the one you're looking for.

        =========================
        Duane Botsford
        botsford@...
        AIM : Ludoc2K

        Burn the land and boil the sea,
        but you can't take the sky from me.

        Ballad of Serenity - Firefly Theme
        Some time ago Dragon magazine had an article on society/nation creation
        using a point-based system. Does anyone here know offhand -- or even
        have a decent guess -- which magazine that was? It was sometime after
        250, and I *think* after 3e came out, but I don't remember for sure.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies
        keith.davies@...

        PCGen: <reaper/>, smartass

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Keith Davies
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2003
          On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 09:24:38PM -0500, Duane Botsford wrote:
          > 259 had kingdom creation system based off of the Skills & Powers
          > books, and 293 had one with a worksheet to keep track of all sorts of
          > stuff. One of them might be the one you're looking for.

          Thanks Duane. 259 was the one I was looking for (didn't help as much as
          I'd thought it would, but it *was* the right article). I didn't think
          of 293, but it looks interesting, and probably more what I had in mind.
          Thanks.

          Keith
          --
          Keith Davies