Trouble with Holding my Horses... in the inventory

  • doktrjerms <jc84@evansville.edu>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hello all.

      Thanks for all your hard work on PCGen. I just stumbled across it
      and it is a great help to me.

      I am using PCGen 4.0.0 loaded with the D&D 3E Core Rulebooks plus the
      Psionics Handbook. One thing that evades me is how to use inventory
      to add a mount to my new evil villain. Horses don't seem to be in
      the inventory at all.

      Probably just me... Anyways, what he really has is a Nightmare as
      his mount, but I'll settle for a horse. While I am asking, can I add
      a nightmare?

      Thanks everyone,
      DoktrJerms
    • merton_monk <merton_monk@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        I'm glad you like PCGen! I'm not sure if you need to add the
        Nightmare to his inventory... just create the Nightmare as a
        separate character. Make sure you load the source "WotC - DnD Core
        Rulebook III - MM" (Monster Manual) and Nightmare should show up as
        one of the Race choices.

        -Bryan
        Code Monkey Publishing, Co-Founder www.codemonkeypublishing.com
        Benevolent Dictator of PCGen, pcgen.sourceforge.net
        merton.monk@...
        merton_monk@...

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "doktrjerms <jc84@e...>" <jc84@e...>
        wrote:
        > Hello all.
        >
        > Thanks for all your hard work on PCGen. I just stumbled across it
        > and it is a great help to me.
        >
        > I am using PCGen 4.0.0 loaded with the D&D 3E Core Rulebooks plus
        the
        > Psionics Handbook. One thing that evades me is how to use
        inventory
        > to add a mount to my new evil villain. Horses don't seem to be in
        > the inventory at all.
        >
        > Probably just me... Anyways, what he really has is a Nightmare as
        > his mount, but I'll settle for a horse. While I am asking, can I
        add
        > a nightmare?
        >
        > Thanks everyone,
        > DoktrJerms
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
          If you have the MM loaded, under transportation (Goods, transportation,
          mounts or containers) should be the Nightmare. No cost (Cost 0) since there
          is no cost listed in the MM, but the carrying capacity for light load I
          believe is there. Camel, Elephant, Giant Eagle, Giant Owl, Griffon,
          Hippogriff, Pegasus, Spider Eater, and Worg are also there.

          Tir Gwaith
          PCGen Team
          LST Silverback (Data)