Re: [pcgen] Newbie needing help

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
      At 15:41 2002.12.31, Jeff wrote:
      >Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I just found PCGen and downloaded it. My question is, is there a manul on how to run it? I can't get it to do anything.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >
      >Jeff

      When you unzip pcgen424_part3of3.zip, it should create a docs directory somewhere. Just open the file indexmain.htm to get the "manual".

      >[snip.]
      >
      >"A pessimist is a man who looks both ways when he's crossing a one-way street." - Laurence J. Peter, Canadian-born educator and author of "The Peter Principle"

      M. Peter obviously never came to Montreal. We look both ways here becase the cars come equiped with a reverse gear :-).

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>