DESC:See Text

  • zachslists <zachslists@zachshuford.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      I noticed that the feat descriptions for the PHB still just say "See
      Text" despite them being OGL. Is this, for some reason,
      intentional? Or has no one simply had the time to fix it yet? If
      the latter, I'll offer my services in correcting this, as the
      omission really annoys me.

      - Z a c h
    • merton_monk <merton_monk@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "zachslists <zachslists@z...>"
        <zachslists@z...> wrote:
        > I noticed that the feat descriptions for the PHB still just
        say "See
        > Text" despite them being OGL. Is this, for some reason,
        > intentional? Or has no one simply had the time to fix it yet? If
        > the latter, I'll offer my services in correcting this, as the
        > omission really annoys me.

        In the SRD there is no description for the feats. Some have a
        listed "Benefit", "Special" and "Normal" section, but there's
        no "description". I'm considering using the "Benefit" as the
        description, but we'll need to determine if that makes the most
        sense, and we'd need to confirm any changes to the SRD files with
        Wotc, and I hope you can understand that this is a bit lower
        priority than our other discussions which are ongoing with them.
        We'll definitely get to this, but in the mean time you can always
        create your own list of .MODs for the feats to add your own
        descriptions.

        -Bryan