Re: Attack modifiers and bonuses incorrect

  • pcswear00 <pcswear00@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002
      > It works fine here.
      >
      > I'm betting you have the interim sheets. Do they all have a couple
      of
      > sets of "????" on them?
      >
      > If they do you need to hold on until Wednesday and download the new
      > release that will have corrected sheets.
      >
      > These new ones should have everything working properly except for
      weapon
      > specialization and we hope to have that all set by the following
      > release.
      >
      > As a side note, I don't think your longbow is coded right... It's
      always
      > adding the +2 bonus even though it's situation vs lawful creatures
      (or
      > is that just supposed ot be for damage?).
      >
      > Barak
      > Output Sheet Chimp
      > LST Gibbon

      I do have a bunch of ?????? in the boxes so hopefully the new release
      will take care of it then I am glad to see that it isnt the custom
      files then. The Long bow was coded that way to work due to it is
      only used situationally. Thanks for your help ill let you know if the
      new realese works when it comes out.
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002

        Whew! I was getting kinda worried. :P

        The ones in the next release will be much better as far as the numbers
        go (your character works fine here with the updated sheets and the
        latest CVS build).

        Barak
        Output Sheet Chimp
        LST Gibbon