Re: What is needed to add new source book

  • chris <waxman80014@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
      Just have him look at the WOTC D&D stuff and you can go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/ for help.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Harold D Hulbert <darkpoet66@y...>"

    • bd_92 <bd_92@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
        also read the documentation that comes with the program it tells
        all...

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "chris <waxman80014@y...>"