What is needed to add new source book

  • Harold D Hulbert <darkpoet66@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
      I have a freind that has after several years of updating and such
      created a d20 campign setting.

      New races and weapons etc.. what would it take to get it coded?

      or is there some place that i can look that can tell me how to do it?

      harold
    • chris <waxman80014@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
        Just have him look at the WOTC D&D stuff and you can go to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/ for help.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Harold D Hulbert <darkpoet66@y...>"

      • bd_92 <bd_92@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2002
          also read the documentation that comes with the program it tells
          all...

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "chris <waxman80014@y...>"