RE: [pcgen] OS Suggestions - csheet-dnd-combined

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2002

      *sigh* One more time into the breach. :P

      It is supposed to have total first as that is what the consensus of the
      group was. I'll get it changed around... I really need to get a better
      diff proggie. :/

      > #2 Have a way to print JUST the bio sheet. This would make
      > it much easier to print the condensed version(one page
      > option) and still include the bio info. DMs around here like that.

      You can, just export the std sheet and print only the last page.

      Or, if you want, edit the std sheet and take out everything but the bio
      stuff and save is as csheet_dnd_bio.

      Barak
      Output Sheet Chimp
      LST Gibbon
    • Ward, Christopher
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
        You think you have problems. My monk is currently carrying the party loot in
        a pair of bags of holding... about 12 different types of weapon. And I can't
        use any of them ;O)

        I ended up creating a character called PartyTreasure with two bags of
        holding, and my monk carries two empty bags just to get the weight...

        regards,
        Frugal

      • Hugo <emperorfranz@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
          You *could* use those weapons with a -4 proficiency penalty. ;p

          Later,
          Hugo
          LST Gibbon stuck in the body of Saguinus Imperator

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Ward, Christopher"

        • tabeall <tabeall@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
            Good idea. Will have to use that with my mage in a different game.
            She has a portable hole filled with enough stuff to make the KODT
            proud.

            Though I think maybe we need a way to NOT list weapons on the
            character sheet weapons section.