Re: [pcgen]problem

  • Dominique Paquin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2002
      I don't know if this is the place to post a question on general usage but how do I add a simple +3 weapon or armor to a character?

      -Dominique
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2002
        At 15:10 2002.12.30, Dominique Paquin wrote:
        >I don't know if this is the place to post a question on general usage but how do I add a simple +3 weapon or armor to a character?

        It's the right place.

        In the inventory tab, find the type of armor you want, right-click on it and select customize, add the Masterwork property and the +3 bonus. You can also change the name and the SPROP (displayed between () ).

        Same thing is possible for Weapon, Wand, Scroll, etc.

        Hope that helps.

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>