Re: [pcgen] Re: PCGen crashing my video card

  • Dominique Paquin
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 30, 2002
      Thanks Eric,

      As a reallyu [OT] question, are you from Quebec?

      -Dominique
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 30, 2002
        At 14:50 2002.12.30, Dominique Paquin wrote:
        >Thanks Eric,
        >
        >As a reallyu [OT] question, are you from Quebec?

        Montreal, last time I check we were still in Quebec but that might change since were the only one in North-Armerica not allowed to turn right on the red lights, we might secede out of spite :-).

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>
      • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 9, 2003
          Are you using themes, have active desktop turned on, have a low time
          before the screen saver kicks in? Have heard about the one and seen
          themes have problems with custom java applets at a state agency I
          used to worked for. The only thing was the black/blank screen
          usually only showed up when the screen saver kicked in. I flipped
          user back to windows basics problem went away, flip problem back,
          uninstalled/reinstalled themes seemed to fix problem. Don't know
          this is his problem but its a shot.
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gildoggydogg <sgilroy2@w...>"