RE: [pcgen] [2.2.4] OS Suggestions

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 30, 2002
      Oops, my bad. Can't do that (upload the non SRD stuff).

      The best I can tell you is that Improved Critical works properly with
      the official release files and OS sheets from 4.2.2, so you're best bet
      would be to compare your .lst files to the releases and see what, if
      any, the differences are.

      On the charges header, I mis-understood wehat was happening... I thought
      you were getting check boxes as well as the header. Reading your later
      post I realize you are referring to just the header. :P

      Right now I can't think of a way to filter that out, but I'll make a
      note here to look into it further when more critical things are taken
      care of.

      Barak
      Output Sheet Chimp
      LST Gibbon
    • jeff.kelly@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 30, 2002
        > The best I can tell you is that Improved Critical works properly with
        > the official release files and OS sheets from 4.2.2, so
        > you're best bet
        > would be to compare your .lst files to the releases and see what, if
        > any, the differences are.

        Yes with my 4.2.2 version it works correctly. (I think i already
        mentioned it) but with the new 4.2.4 version it is not working anymore.
        Maybe something got botched on the way. I'll let you know if I find
        anything.

        Regards

        Christian