Re: [pcgen] Re: OS Suggestions - csheet-dnd-combined

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2002
      At 14:31 2002.12.30, tabeall <tabeall@...> wrote:
      >OK, that worked. Thanks. Hope a better solution is found soon. As
      >it is now I can either have weapons displayed the way I want them OR
      >an alphabetically sorted inventory but not both.

      Resort them (right-click on the list) and then put the one you want at the top (or the bottom for the ones you don't want). Then you should kind of have both :-).

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2002

        *sigh* One more time into the breach. :P

        It is supposed to have total first as that is what the consensus of the
        group was. I'll get it changed around... I really need to get a better
        diff proggie. :/

        > #2 Have a way to print JUST the bio sheet. This would make
        > it much easier to print the condensed version(one page
        > option) and still include the bio info. DMs around here like that.

        You can, just export the std sheet and print only the last page.

        Or, if you want, edit the std sheet and take out everything but the bio
        stuff and save is as csheet_dnd_bio.

        Barak
        Output Sheet Chimp
        LST Gibbon
      • Ward, Christopher
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
          You think you have problems. My monk is currently carrying the party loot in
          a pair of bags of holding... about 12 different types of weapon. And I can't
          use any of them ;O)

          I ended up creating a character called PartyTreasure with two bags of
          holding, and my monk carries two empty bags just to get the weight...

          regards,
          Frugal

        • Hugo <emperorfranz@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
            You *could* use those weapons with a -4 proficiency penalty. ;p

            Later,
            Hugo
            LST Gibbon stuck in the body of Saguinus Imperator

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Ward, Christopher"

          • tabeall <tabeall@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
              Good idea. Will have to use that with my mage in a different game.
              She has a portable hole filled with enough stuff to make the KODT
              proud.

              Though I think maybe we need a way to NOT list weapons on the
              character sheet weapons section.