Attack modifiers and bonuses incorrect

  • pcswear00 <pcswear00@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002
      I have uploaded my pcg and custom list files in hopes that someone
      can take a look and see what is wrong with my character. It is under
      the need help with As Tyro Kalien pcg and custom files as a zip. My
      attacks are fine if I export to the equipment character sheet but
      using any other form of character sheet they completely wrong, it
      diplays the attack bonuses lower than the base attack which seems
      funny when using magical weapons. If someone can take a look at them
      and let me know if my list files are bad or what may be the problem.
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002
        It works fine here.

        I'm betting you have the interim sheets. Do they all have a couple of
        sets of "????" on them?

        If they do you need to hold on until Wednesday and download the new
        release that will have corrected sheets.

        These new ones should have everything working properly except for weapon
        specialization and we hope to have that all set by the following
        release.

        As a side note, I don't think your longbow is coded right... It's always
        adding the +2 bonus even though it's situation vs lawful creatures (or
        is that just supposed ot be for damage?).

        Barak
        Output Sheet Chimp
        LST Gibbon

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002
          > It works fine here.
          >
          > I'm betting you have the interim sheets. Do they all have a couple
          of
          > sets of "????" on them?
          >
          > If they do you need to hold on until Wednesday and download the new
          > release that will have corrected sheets.
          >
          > These new ones should have everything working properly except for
          weapon
          > specialization and we hope to have that all set by the following
          > release.
          >
          > As a side note, I don't think your longbow is coded right... It's
          always
          > adding the +2 bonus even though it's situation vs lawful creatures
          (or
          > is that just supposed ot be for damage?).
          >
          > Barak
          > Output Sheet Chimp
          > LST Gibbon

          I do have a bunch of ?????? in the boxes so hopefully the new release
          will take care of it then I am glad to see that it isnt the custom
          files then. The Long bow was coded that way to work due to it is
          only used situationally. Thanks for your help ill let you know if the
          new realese works when it comes out.
        • Barak
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2002

            Whew! I was getting kinda worried. :P

            The ones in the next release will be much better as far as the numbers
            go (your character works fine here with the updated sheets and the
            latest CVS build).

            Barak
            Output Sheet Chimp
            LST Gibbon