OS Suggestions - csheet-dnd-combined

  • tabeall <tabeall@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2002
      #1 Include an option to have AC show total AC first.

      #2 Have a way to print JUST the bio sheet. This would make it much
      easier to print the condensed version(one page option) and still
      include the bio info. DMs around here like that.

      #3 Don't know if this is a program issue or OS issue but is it
      possible to exclude some weapons from the sheet? My monk has never
      used her dagger in combat but it and its masterwork companion take up
      four slots(Std / std-thrown, Mstwk / mstwk-thrown). The weapons I
      actually use wind up a couple of pages back if I print the 4+ format.
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2002
        At 13:40 2002.12.30, tabeall <tabeall@...> wrote:
        >#3 Don't know if this is a program issue or OS issue but is it
        >possible to exclude some weapons from the sheet? My monk has never
        >used her dagger in combat but it and its masterwork companion take up
        >four slots(Std / std-thrown, Mstwk / mstwk-thrown). The weapons I
        >actually use wind up a couple of pages back if I print the 4+ format.

        For now, the only thing you can do is to make sure the weapons you use are sorted first in your inventory. That way, your normal Monk weapon and Unarmed Strike/Flury of Blows should appear on your first page.

        In the inventory tab, right-click on the order column of your prefered weapond and select first.

        Best

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>
      • tabeall <tabeall@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 30, 2002
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Eric Beaudoin <beaudoer@v...> wrote:
          > At 13:40 2002.12.30, tabeall <tabeall@y...> wrote:
          > >#3 Don't know if this is a program issue or OS issue but is it
          > >possible to exclude some weapons from the sheet? My monk has never
          > >used her dagger in combat but it and its masterwork companion take up
          > >four slots(Std / std-thrown, Mstwk / mstwk-thrown). The weapons I
          > >actually use wind up a couple of pages back if I print the 4+ format.
          >
          > For now, the only thing you can do is to make sure the weapons you
          use are sorted first in your inventory. That way, your normal Monk
          weapon and Unarmed Strike/Flury of Blows should appear on your first page.

          > In the inventory tab, right-click on the order column of your
          prefered weapond and select first.

          > Best

          OK, that worked. Thanks. Hope a better solution is found soon. As
          it is now I can either have weapons displayed the way I want them OR
          an alphabetically sorted inventory but not both.

          > Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
          > >> In space, no one can hear you sleep...
          > >> Camels to can climb trees (and sometime eat them)
          > <mailto:beaudoer@v...>
        • Eric Beaudoin
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 30, 2002
            At 14:31 2002.12.30, tabeall <tabeall@...> wrote:
            >OK, that worked. Thanks. Hope a better solution is found soon. As
            >it is now I can either have weapons displayed the way I want them OR
            >an alphabetically sorted inventory but not both.

            Resort them (right-click on the list) and then put the one you want at the top (or the bottom for the ones you don't want). Then you should kind of have both :-).

            Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
            <mailto:beaudoer@...>
          • Barak
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 30, 2002

              *sigh* One more time into the breach. :P

              It is supposed to have total first as that is what the consensus of the
              group was. I'll get it changed around... I really need to get a better
              diff proggie. :/

              > #2 Have a way to print JUST the bio sheet. This would make
              > it much easier to print the condensed version(one page
              > option) and still include the bio info. DMs around here like that.

              You can, just export the std sheet and print only the last page.

              Or, if you want, edit the std sheet and take out everything but the bio
              stuff and save is as csheet_dnd_bio.

              Barak
              Output Sheet Chimp
              LST Gibbon
            • Ward, Christopher
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
                You think you have problems. My monk is currently carrying the party loot in
                a pair of bags of holding... about 12 different types of weapon. And I can't
                use any of them ;O)

                I ended up creating a character called PartyTreasure with two bags of
                holding, and my monk carries two empty bags just to get the weight...

                regards,
                Frugal

              • Hugo <emperorfranz@yahoo.com>
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
                  You *could* use those weapons with a -4 proficiency penalty. ;p

                  Later,
                  Hugo
                  LST Gibbon stuck in the body of Saguinus Imperator

                  --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Ward, Christopher"

                • tabeall <tabeall@yahoo.com>
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 6, 2003
                    Good idea. Will have to use that with my mage in a different game.
                    She has a portable hole filled with enough stuff to make the KODT
                    proud.

                    Though I think maybe we need a way to NOT list weapons on the
                    character sheet weapons section.