Multiple Weapon displays

  • David <Papa-DRB@hvc.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2002
      Normally my Ranger character fights with a warhammer (primary) and a
      light hammer (offhand), but on occasion drops the light hammer and
      uses the warhammer in both hands. How do I display both to these
      options on the standard dnd.html sheet?

      thanks, -- david
    • Ian Dale <ian_dale@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David <Papa-DRB@h...>" <Papa-DRB@h...>
        wrote:
        > Normally my Ranger character fights with a warhammer (primary) and a
        > light hammer (offhand), but on occasion drops the light hammer and
        > uses the warhammer in both hands. How do I display both to these
        > options on the standard dnd.html sheet?
        >
        > thanks, -- david

        Thanks to Barak, in 4.2.5, csheet_dnd_std.htm and csheet_dnd_std.fo
        (probably most of the others, as well) will show you the attack and
        damage bonuses for any type of attack with each weapon (primary,
        off-hand, two-weapon, etc.).

        -Ian
      • Barak
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
          Thanks Ian!

          It took help from Felipe (a code monkey) and Tir also. :)

          The new blocks are on all but the _combined.htm sheet. \

          For those that might be mystified by the abbreviations...

          1H-P One Hand, Primary Hand
          1H-O One hand, Off Hand
          2H Two handed
          2W-P-(OH) Two Weapon, Primary Hand, Off Hand Weapon = Heavy
          2W-P-(OL) Two Weapon, Primary Hand, Off Hand Weapon = Light
          2W-O Two Weapon, Off Hand

          Everyone, please bang on these and let me know if there are any situations
          where you get incorrect numbers.

          Barak
          Output Sheet Chimp
          LST Gibbon

          > > Normally my Ranger character fights with a warhammer (primary) and a
          > > light hammer (offhand), but on occasion drops the light hammer and
          > > uses the warhammer in both hands. How do I display both to these
          > > options on the standard dnd.html sheet?
          > >
          > > thanks, -- david
          >
          > Thanks to Barak, in 4.2.5, csheet_dnd_std.htm and csheet_dnd_std.fo
          > (probably most of the others, as well) will show you the attack and
          > damage bonuses for any type of attack with each weapon (primary,
          > off-hand, two-weapon, etc.).
          >
          > -Ian
        • Keith Davies
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2003
            On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 03:41:44PM +0000, Ian Dale <ian_dale@...> wrote:
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David <Papa-DRB@h...>" <Papa-DRB@h...>
            > wrote:
            > > Normally my Ranger character fights with a warhammer (primary) and a
            > > light hammer (offhand), but on occasion drops the light hammer and
            > > uses the warhammer in both hands. How do I display both to these
            > > options on the standard dnd.html sheet?
            > >
            > > thanks, -- david
            >
            > Thanks to Barak, in 4.2.5, csheet_dnd_std.htm and csheet_dnd_std.fo
            > (probably most of the others, as well) will show you the attack and
            > damage bonuses for any type of attack with each weapon (primary,
            > off-hand, two-weapon, etc.).

            Sweet! I've been wanting this for a while now. Thanks Barak et al.

            Keith
            --
            Keith Davies
            keith.davies@...