Re: [pcgen]Minor Bug Found

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 6, 2001
      And note that it has been an official ruling that INT changes do not
      retroactively affect skill points. If you go from INT 11 to 12 at
      level 5 you do not get the bonus skill points you would have had if
      you had started out with an INT 12. I think PCGen behaves correctly
      with this in mind.

      -Bryan

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • nezzir@home.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 7, 2001
        FYI - You were right - it was weight. I was removing the leather and it
        was taking me under the limit. When I bought it back it "carried" was not
        checked so the weight didn't change. It looked like the leather itself was
        giving me the penalty...

        Sorry for the confusion.