Re: DOTF Download

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
      Yeah - remove the SA:Smite tag. I've been so focused on getting the
      release out that I haven't had time to take care of things like this.
      When the new release comes out I'll also be fixing a number of lst-
      file related bugs. Could whoever uploaded the DOTF file please
      correct this and upload it again? The SA:Smite tag will work in a
      future release, it isn't supported yet so PCGen will complain.

      -Bryan