Weapon Finesse and Lightsaber

  • Mike Bentley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
      I have been trying to get Lightsaber to show up in the list of
      Weapon Finesse feat. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck doing
      this? If so would you please send me the info on how to do this? Thank you.

      ---
      Mike Bentley
      hansolo@...
    • Robert Hilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
        dont ask my why but the following got all the weapons to show up.

        CHOOSE:WEAPONPROFS|SIZE.M.Lightsaber|WSize.Light
        BONUS:WEAPONPROF=%LIST|TOHIT|Dex

        make sure there is a tab between them.
        --- Mike Bentley <hansolo@...> wrote:

        > I have been trying to get Lightsaber to show up in the list of
        > Weapon Finesse feat. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck doing
        > this? If so would you please send me the info on how to do this? Thank you.
        >

        > ---
        > Mike Bentley
        > hansolo@...

        =====