RE: [pcgen]Minor Bug Found

  • nezzir@home.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 6, 2001
      I am lightly loaded.
      I have spells in my spell book.

      I probably need to start it from scratch...

      At 01:23 PM 6/6/2001 -0400, you wrote:
      >make sure your chacter isn't carrying to much if you have medium load pcgen
      >adds minuses do to ecumberance
      >
      >as for trying for arcane archer did you put spells into your spell book?

      NezziR,
      Mark A. Warren
      -=*-----------------------------------------------------*=-

    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 6, 2001
        And note that it has been an official ruling that INT changes do not
        retroactively affect skill points. If you go from INT 11 to 12 at
        level 5 you do not get the bonus skill points you would have had if
        you had started out with an INT 12. I think PCGen behaves correctly
        with this in mind.

        -Bryan

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        > NezziR,
        > Mark A. Warren
        > -=*-----------------------------------------------------*=-
        >
        > "Tis now the very witching time of night
        > when churchyards yawn and hell itself breaths out contagion to this
        world,
        > now could I drink hot blood and do such bitter business as the day
        would
        > quake to look on."
        >
        > William Shakespeare,
        > Hamlet

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Vance
        Message 3 of 30 , Jun 6, 2001
          You might check to see if your weight carried is in the "light" category or
          the "medium" category as weight also affects your Max Dex and Armor Check
          Penalty.
          VR

        • nezzir@home.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 7, 2001
            FYI - You were right - it was weight. I was removing the leather and it
            was taking me under the limit. When I bought it back it "carried" was not
            checked so the weight didn't change. It looked like the leather itself was
            giving me the penalty...

            Sorry for the confusion.