RE: [pcgen]Minor Bug Found

  • Franco, Matthew E
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 6, 2001
      make sure your chacter isn't carrying to much if you have medium load pcgen
      adds minuses do to ecumberance

      as for trying for arcane archer did you put spells into your spell book?

      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 6, 2001
        I am lightly loaded.
        I have spells in my spell book.

        I probably need to start it from scratch...

        At 01:23 PM 6/6/2001 -0400, you wrote:
        >make sure your chacter isn't carrying to much if you have medium load pcgen
        >adds minuses do to ecumberance
        >
        >as for trying for arcane archer did you put spells into your spell book?

        NezziR,
        Mark A. Warren
        -=*-----------------------------------------------------*=-

      • mocha@mcs.net
        Message 3 of 30 , Jun 6, 2001
          And note that it has been an official ruling that INT changes do not
          retroactively affect skill points. If you go from INT 11 to 12 at
          level 5 you do not get the bonus skill points you would have had if
          you had started out with an INT 12. I think PCGen behaves correctly
          with this in mind.

          -Bryan

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > NezziR,
          > Mark A. Warren
          > -=*-----------------------------------------------------*=-
          >
          > "Tis now the very witching time of night
          > when churchyards yawn and hell itself breaths out contagion to this
          world,
          > now could I drink hot blood and do such bitter business as the day
          would
          > quake to look on."
          >
          > William Shakespeare,
          > Hamlet

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Vance
          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 6, 2001
            You might check to see if your weight carried is in the "light" category or
            the "medium" category as weight also affects your Max Dex and Armor Check
            Penalty.
            VR

          • nezzir@home.com
            Message 5 of 30 , Jun 7, 2001
              FYI - You were right - it was weight. I was removing the leather and it
              was taking me under the limit. When I bought it back it "carried" was not
              checked so the weight didn't change. It looked like the leather itself was
              giving me the penalty...

              Sorry for the confusion.