DOTF Download

  • Kevyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
      Bryan,
      I just unzipped the DOTF file in your files. When I try to load it on
      PCGen I get a error message "Unable to interpet SA:Smite in
      dof/dotf.lst:8"

      Is there something I can do to fix this?

      Tahnks
      Kevin
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
        Yeah - remove the SA:Smite tag. I've been so focused on getting the
        release out that I haven't had time to take care of things like this.
        When the new release comes out I'll also be fixing a number of lst-
        file related bugs. Could whoever uploaded the DOTF file please
        correct this and upload it again? The SA:Smite tag will work in a
        future release, it isn't supported yet so PCGen will complain.

        -Bryan