OS Suggestion

  • ROBERT HOWARD
    Message 1 of 52 , Dec 16, 2002
      I like the addition of the psi att & def. Table.

      I would like to see all selected feat put back in to the feat area, weapon focus and other are missing from the list. The proper adjustments are made but Some feats are not listed ie Improved int.

      PCGen Character Template by ROG, mods/maint by Arcady, Barak & Dimrill.

      Robert J Howard

      Message 52 of 52 , Apr 3, 2010
        Hi Folks,

        This has been added as of svn #2981673

        I added Player Name and Character Name to ALL the HTMs; some only have
        them at the header though, but these are the less used sheets. The rest
        with the Exported Info throughout the HTM have all been updated.

        Please review and make sure this is what everyone wanted before I
        completely close the tracker [OS-5] for those that are following along.

        Thanks,

        On 2/12/2010 2:10 PM, Tir Gwaith wrote:
        > On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Andrew Maitland<drew0500@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Tir,
        >>
        >> For the Name on each page,
        >>

        >> Add a header/footer that has the PC's name on it for each page
        >> (Duplicate what the PDF has)
        >>
        > Yep. I was surprised that we had added it to the PDF, but not the HTMLs

        PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback
        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin