Re: Star Wars Droids

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2001
      This is something that could be handled by the GM policing character
      creation, but it certainly wouldn't be hard to add support for a race
      having to select a class first before any others.

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., "Alan" <jaknife2001@y...> wrote:
      > Or maybe a way of automaticly assigning a class when the droid
      > type/race is picked
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "Alan" <jaknife2001@y...> wrote:
      > > I know you can have a racial restriction on a class but can the
      > > oppisite be done? A race can only take this class to begin with,
      > and
      > > then once they have taken it other classes are now available?
      The
      > > reason I'm asking is I was thinking about putting the droid
      > creation
      > > into PCgen from Gamer #3
      > > I can think of one way but that would rewriting every other
      class.

      > > Any suggestion?
    • Alan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2001
        Is there a way to put a Prereq on equipment?

      • mocha@mcs.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2001
          No - but that's a good point. I could see putting a pre-req on an
          item before it can be equipped, though I don't know about putting a
          pre-req on an item before it can be owned if that's what you're
          implying.

          -Bryan

          --- In pcgen@y..., "Alan" <jaknife2001@y...> wrote:
          > Is there a way to put a Prereq on equipment?
          >
          > --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
          > > This is something that could be handled by the GM policing
          > character
          > > creation, but it certainly wouldn't be hard to add support for a
          > race
          > > having to select a class first before any others.
          > >
          > > -Bryan
          > >
          > > --- In pcgen@y..., "Alan" <jaknife2001@y...> wrote:
          > > > Or maybe a way of automaticly assigning a class when the droid
          > > > type/race is picked
          > with,
          > > > and
          > > The
          > > > creation
          > > class.

        • Mike Bentley
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2001
            I would say that putting the pre-req before it can be equiped
            would be good. I mean if someone really wants to buy droid parts, let them. :)

            At 6/1/01, you wrote:
            >No - but that's a good point. I could see putting a pre-req on an
            >item before it can be equipped, though I don't know about putting a
            >pre-req on an item before it can be owned if that's what you're
            >implying.
            >
            >-Bryan
            >
            >--- In pcgen@y..., "Alan" <jaknife2001@y...> wrote:
            > > Is there a way to put a Prereq on equipment?
            > >
            > > --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
            > > > This is something that could be handled by the GM policing
            > > character
            > > > creation, but it certainly wouldn't be hard to add support for a
            > > race
            > > > having to select a class first before any others.
            > > >
            > > > -Bryan

            >the
            > > with,
            >available?
            > > > The
            > > > class.

            ---
            Mike Bentley
            hansolo@...
          • Alan
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 4, 2001
              I would say equiped also this could also be used with fimilars for
              the sorcerers

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • mocha@mcs.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 4, 2001