Re: New File Uploaded: Steward.zip

  • sorrow@talk21.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
      Yes, I could do it this way. I'm opposed to it for a couple of
      reasons, though. Firstly because it's a 'dirty' fix, and secondly
      because it will need changing once the code is fixed.

      Oh well, I might as well. I can't download this at work (no time, no
      winzip, paranoid IT department) so it will have to wait until this
      evening.

      MarK

      --- In pcgen@y..., "Hunter Godfrey" <huntgod1@b...> wrote:
      > Though it would be a "dirty" fix...is there a problem with just
      giving the Toughness feat instead of trying to directly plus the HP?

      > I know Toughness if a prereq for some stuff...and the class ability
      emulates but isn't the actual feat...but still to get the numbers to
      work out right this approach might work.