Re: [pcgen] New File Uploaded: Steward.zip

  • Hunter Godfrey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      Though it would be a "dirty" fix...is there a problem with just giving the Toughness feat instead of trying to directly plus the HP?

      I know Toughness if a prereq for some stuff...and the class ability emulates but isn't the actual feat...but still to get the numbers to work out right this approach might work.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
        Yes, I could do it this way. I'm opposed to it for a couple of
        reasons, though. Firstly because it's a 'dirty' fix, and secondly
        because it will need changing once the code is fixed.

        Oh well, I might as well. I can't download this at work (no time, no
        winzip, paranoid IT department) so it will have to wait until this
        evening.

        MarK