Re: BONUS:HP

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2001
      Hm - what you have should work. I wonder why they just don't get a bonus Toughness Feat every other level since it gives the same benefit and it is also a pre-requisite for other things making it more useful. Oh well. It's possible that somehow my code is looking for bonuses to hp's twice from the class and only once (correctly) from feats. For now you could have it be BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|3/2 to cancel out the doubling. :)

      -Bryan