gift

  • Robert Hilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2001
      well the webpage got me thinking and i goofed around, here is my terable result.

      =====
      Robert Hilson
      http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=11428864

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2001
        The extend of my graphics capability is the icon you see (at least I
        think you all see it - blue field with yellow PC on it). ;)
        Actually, the icon is restricted to an 8x8 pixel field - not a lot of
        real estate to work with!

        -Bryan