Re: [pcgen] Re: Help printing please

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2002
      Not until tomorrow's relese Bryan. I just got the small pictures changed
      over to use the PORTRAIT token.

      The full portrait is still done by having the "name_FULL.JPG" in the same
      directory as the character. (I assumed people didn't want the same pic in
      both locations).

      Barak
      Output Sheet Chimp
      LST Gibbon