Re: [pcgen] d20 Modern bugs

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      > Proficiencies are not named the same; giving yourself Personal Firearm
      Proficiency doensn't make you proficient in any firearms because the names
      are spelled different (Personal Firearms Weapon Proficiency instead).

      I know that, but the NAMES of the Feats in the MSRD are what we are sticking
      to. Bryan should have the AUTO:WEAPONPROF tag working soon, and then it
      won't be a bug. :)

      > Sometimes weapons equipped do not show up at all.

      Which ones?

      > Class Defense does not work.

      I'll look into that.

      > That's about it so far, other than Occupation things which I dont think
      have even been integrated into PCGen yet.

      They have, as feats. Just not integrated automatically yet. I haven't
      decided what to link it to.

      Chief LST Chimp
      Strange Monkey
      MM Race Dragon