Re: [pcgen] REPLACES vs. IGNORES in EQ MOD files

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      First, to clarify for all the not so experienced LST editors/writers out
      there, we are talking equipmods.lst, not .MODs.

      <LST-speak>

      You would want REPLACES. If you can't have both at once, then you use
      REPLACES. If you can have both at once, but one includes the bonuses of
      another (like all Darkwood is Masterwork)

      I'm assuming you can either have Spell Storing OR Greater Spell storing in
      the item. Each would have a REPLACES: tag with the KEY of the other item
      listed.

      </LST-speak>

      Chief LST Chimp
      Strange Monkey