Re: File - Welcome [BRYAN]

  • Hugo
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
      <snip>
      > For a description of how the OGL and D20 licenses work, and a
      > definition of the "Standard Resource Document" (aka SRD) visit:
      > http://www.wizards.com/d20/article.asp?x=dt20010417b

      <snip>

      > Thanks.
      >
      > -Bryan

      Shouldn't it be "System Reference Document" instead?

      Later,
      Hugo
      LST Gibbon stuck in the body of Saguinus Imperator
    • Ed Beckwith
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
        Might be useful to define "Splatbooks" as well.. from just perusing the
        lists here I can figure out what they are, but for someone who just joined
        the groups and gets the message...well, it might confuse them.

        Ed