Re: File - Welcome [BRYAN]

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., Michael Tucker <mtucker@e...> wrote:
      > > Comments noted. I've modified the blurbs in the welcome file to
      be
      > > like this.... does this seem more clear?
      > >
      > > [sample snipped]
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >
      > > -Bryan
      > >

      > Your changes and additions are wonderful. Thanks!

      Really? Maybe I *could* be a Doc Monkey after all!!!! :D

      -Bryan

      > Michael
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
        > The Open Gaming License (OGL) can be found at:
        > http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/ogl.html

        You might want to include the WotC link instead, as that's the
        official site.

        Paul W. King
      • Hugo
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
          <snip>
          > For a description of how the OGL and D20 licenses work, and a
          > definition of the "Standard Resource Document" (aka SRD) visit:
          > http://www.wizards.com/d20/article.asp?x=dt20010417b

          <snip>

          > Thanks.
          >
          > -Bryan

          Shouldn't it be "System Reference Document" instead?

          Later,
          Hugo
          LST Gibbon stuck in the body of Saguinus Imperator
        • Ed Beckwith
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
            Might be useful to define "Splatbooks" as well.. from just perusing the
            lists here I can figure out what they are, but for someone who just joined
            the groups and gets the message...well, it might confuse them.

            Ed