Re: File - Welcome [BRYAN]

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., Michael Tucker <mtucker@e...> wrote:
      > > Comments noted. I've modified the blurbs in the welcome file to
      be
      > > like this.... does this seem more clear?
      > >
      > > [sample snipped]
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >
      > > -Bryan
      > >

      > Your changes and additions are wonderful. Thanks!

      Really? Maybe I *could* be a Doc Monkey after all!!!! :D

      -Bryan

      > Michael
    • Michael Tucker
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
        > Comments noted. I've modified the blurbs in the welcome file to be
        > like this.... does this seem more clear?
        >
        > [sample snipped]
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > -Bryan

        Your changes and additions are wonderful. Thanks!

        Michael
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
          > The Open Gaming License (OGL) can be found at:
          > http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/ogl.html

          You might want to include the WotC link instead, as that's the
          official site.

          Paul W. King
        • Hugo
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
            <snip>
            > For a description of how the OGL and D20 licenses work, and a
            > definition of the "Standard Resource Document" (aka SRD) visit:
            > http://www.wizards.com/d20/article.asp?x=dt20010417b

            <snip>

            > Thanks.
            >
            > -Bryan

            Shouldn't it be "System Reference Document" instead?

            Later,
            Hugo
            LST Gibbon stuck in the body of Saguinus Imperator
          • Ed Beckwith
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
              Might be useful to define "Splatbooks" as well.. from just perusing the
              lists here I can figure out what they are, but for someone who just joined
              the groups and gets the message...well, it might confuse them.

              Ed