  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      <snip>
      another question for a feat:

      let's say a feat provides a +2 AC each time you choose the feat. I
      tried the following but
      it doesn't work...

      NameOfMyFeat TYPE:Psionic PREVARGTEQ:Manifester,1
      DESC:MyDescription MULT:YES
      STACK:YES BONUS:COMBAT|AC|2|TYPE=Enhancement CHOOSE:+2 AC

      in fact, it will give the +2 AC bonus the first time when chosen, but
      not another +2 bonus
      when chosen a second time

      could you provide a hint please? :-)
      </snip>

      Even though I'm sure somebody already answered you. It's because
      enhancement type doesn't stack. Take out the type and leave it as
      unamed, or maybe MISC?

      Paul Grosse
      MSN Messenger: Nylanfs@...
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein