RE: Re: Weapons display

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 2, 2002
      <snip>
      Ok, 1 for leave it as is.

      Anyone else?

      Barak
      Output Sheet Chimp
      LST Gibbon
      </snip>

      Barak, I don't have 4.2 yet so I can't look. does "Not Carried" mean
      not on your person, but you own it? as in it's at a keep, storage
      place? Or "Not Carried" as in it's a back-up weapon?

      Paul Grosse
      MSN Messenger: Nylanfs@...
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein