BUG: Weapon bonus damage in item customized for burst weapons

  • CC Americas 1 Carstensen James
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Folks,

      Using a beta from Sourceforge this past Friday (not at home, don't have
      the version # handy). I think this is just a UI issue. In the item
      customizer for weapons, the * burst (flaming burst, etc) descriptive
      text shows the extra damage as something like (typing from memory)
      (%d10|CRITMULT-1). I think it shows up properly on the output sheets.
      Is it possible to get these descriptive strings parsed so they show up
      with a value as opposed to the formula?

      Really minor, just thought I'd let people know.

      Cheers,
      Blue
      PC-Gen XML Ooze wannabe. 8)