RE: [pcgen] Complete lockup

  • Patryk Adamski
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      > Has anyone else had problems with PCGen locking up your PC
      > - it happens everytime when I exit PCGen
      >
      > PC is WinXP Pro SP1, Java was 1.4.1 and then 1.4.1_01, PCGen was
      > 4.1.7 and then 4.2.0
      >
      > I've removed both Java 1.4.1 and 1.4.1_01, as luckily I still had
      > 1.3.1 on my machine. Glad to say PCGen exits fine with 1.3.1

      I've had the same problem, it proved to be a bug in *_01 java.

      All you have to do, is to carefully uninstall all you javas, delete
      java* directories from "Program Files", reboot and install latest java.
      Everything should be fine. At least it worked for me.

      Regards,
      Ruemere
      --
      Patryk email >> ruemere@...