d20 Modern bugs

  • alexquest
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      I realize that the provided lst files are beta, but I'd just like to bring to your attention the following ad bugs in case you haven't already corrected them:
      Proficiencies are not named the same; giving yourself Personal Firearm Proficiency doensn't make you proficient in any firearms because the names are spelled different (Personal Firearms Weapon Proficiency instead).
      Sometimes weapons equipped do not show up at all.
      Class Defense does not work.
      That's about it so far, other than Occupation things which I dont think have even been integrated into PCGen yet.
      Good luck finishing this, and keep up the good work!
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        > Proficiencies are not named the same; giving yourself Personal Firearm
        Proficiency doensn't make you proficient in any firearms because the names
        are spelled different (Personal Firearms Weapon Proficiency instead).

        I know that, but the NAMES of the Feats in the MSRD are what we are sticking
        to. Bryan should have the AUTO:WEAPONPROF tag working soon, and then it
        won't be a bug. :)

        > Sometimes weapons equipped do not show up at all.

        Which ones?

        > Class Defense does not work.

        I'll look into that.

        > That's about it so far, other than Occupation things which I dont think
        have even been integrated into PCGen yet.

        They have, as feats. Just not integrated automatically yet. I haven't
        decided what to link it to.

        Chief LST Chimp
        Strange Monkey
        MM Race Dragon