bug in feat output?

  • Florian MARTIN
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      While tumbling through the feat lst file, I noted a little bug:

      1/ Give your Char the feat (whatever)

      2/ save your char, exit PCGEN

      3/ Go to the lst file and remove (or rename) this feat

      4/ if you reopen your char in PCGEN, you will get "feat not found" error message (which is
      normal of course)

      But now, that feat will not display any more on the character screen (nor sheet) (which
      could be normal) BUT the feat-slot is LOST... (and you could thus have a human PSW, 3rd
      level with only 2 feats and 0 slots available... ARGH ;)

      is there a way to go around this? For example to "refresh" the total number of feats
      available?

      Florian MARTIN
      14, allée de l'Oseraie - 94260 Fresnes (FR)
      Phone: (+33) 06 73 48 28 19
    • Ward, Christopher
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        You can edit the number of feats left, by just typing in the edit box...
        Change the number of feats left from 0 to 1 on the feats page and Robert is
        your fathers brother.

        hugs
        Frugal